• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Noco Genius GenM2

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
All I saw was $100 shipped for the pair. . . . . and my eyes focused on the twin skis in the background. So the real question is does that include the trailer?

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
All I saw was $100 shipped for the pair. . . . . and my eyes focused on the twin skis in the background. So the real question is does that include the trailer?
You didn't buy one yet? I know how you marines are, let me know next time you're looking at one, I'll message the seller and make sure they throw in a box of crayons for you to munch on. :p

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You didn't buy one yet? I know how you marines are, let me know next time you're looking at one, I'll message the seller and make sure they throw in a box of crayons for you to munch on. :p
At least we're not in the Navy. . . . . = )

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How u take payment? Not the navy style I hope? I may be interested as long as my wife doesn't see this

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
No sir, preferably not! You can drag that beast over here and spend a day on my lake though and we can just install it here though

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
HHHmmmm do I need this in my life after adding 2 amps, trim tabs, fixed mount gps and 16 additional led lights this year? I wonder how well this would hold up on a boat that is is slipped on a lift or if I could use while its like that.

DieselCamel

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
World Cat
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
HHHmmmm do I need this in my life after adding 2 amps, trim tabs, fixed mount gps and 16 additional led lights this year? I wonder how well this would hold up on a boat that is is slipped on a lift or if I could use while its like that.
This is perfect for what you need it’s a sealed unit so no worries about moisture. I have the same one but in 3 bank.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
They got power in the boatel?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
They got power in the boatel?
Strong possibility it will not be in the boatel this year we sold our lot in Cypress River and plan to buy one in another waterway community that comes with a deeded boat slip. So she will likely be sitting on a boat lift in a slip this summer while I build. @bronze_10 by all means has first dibs on it was more questioning whether I need this or if it will work in my situation.

This is perfect for what you need it’s a sealed unit so no worries about moisture. I have the same one but in 3 bank.
I was more concerned about where it plugs into the boat any issues there with it being outside? I don't think I can use it with the boat cover over where I install the outlet on the boat.

DieselCamel

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
World Cat
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I don’t have a plug installed. I just run the extension cord from under the seat to outside the cover. Before I put the cover on. Don’t want to drill a hole if it’s not necessary. If I trailered with a cover I would.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I was more concerned about where it plugs into the boat any issues there with it being outside? I don't think I can use it with the boat cover over where I install the outlet on the boat.
I installed mine near the the fuel cap. My cover has a little give in it. I put the cover on, then plug in, then tighten the cover. Working so far, but you could probably get (or make) a 90 degree connector for your extension cord. ‘Course, I’m using on the trailer in my shed...

F17D75F9-B24A-455F-BE47-B297A6A22172.jpeg

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Strong possibility it will not be in the boatel this year we sold our lot in Cypress River and plan to buy one in another waterway community that comes with a deeded boat slip. So she will likely be sitting on a boat lift in a slip this summer while I build.

Dang homey, that last lot was perfect. You'll have to show me the other one next week

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don’t have a plug installed. I just run the extension cord from under the seat to outside the cover. Before I put the cover on. Don’t want to drill a hole if it’s not necessary. If I trailered with a cover I would.
Thanks you are correct that would work perfect thanks.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@robert843 if u want it go ahead and get it... My wife is already irritated with me... So its not 100% needed just something else I want to do.... If u don't take it then I'll be forced to! and hide it from mama! Lol

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dang homey, that last lot was perfect. You'll have to show me the other one next week
Yeah the new lot def is not nicer lol it’s about half the size but the set up of having it own private marina being just a few hundred yards from the house is a lot nicer then the boat ramp and boat storage at cypress river.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@robert843 if u want it go ahead and get it... My wife is already irritated with me... So its not 100% needed just something else I want to do.... If u don't take it then I'll be forced to! and hide it from mama! Lol
Go ahead and hide it from Mama I’m good it’s no big deal to pick one up later especially if @veedubtek is going to help you install it that’s a steal! Plus I apparently won’t need one of these pieces so my cost will be about the same anyway.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok... @veedubtek. . I'll take it... Just don't tell my wife... Private message me with payment details..
There is an easy way to get this the next time your on the water and stop the boat when she is not looking discontent the ground cable from the battery and when you go to start the boat and it won’t start just say oh man all these new electronics must have killed the battery while sitting at the house. Let her sweat it out a few minutes and then get in there and tinker and start the boat surely the convo will come up on how do we fix this and that’s when you say a battery charger and I bet you are told to get one. It only takes a few minutes of feeling stranded for someone to just say fix it lol.