• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Noco Genius GenM2

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
word up g-money. I'll text ya tomorrow. I'm about 20 years behind and finally catching up on The Sopranos now. Probably gonna make me feel a certain kind of way when I go visit @robert843 again.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
There is an easy way to get this the next time your on the water and stop the boat when she is not looking discontent the ground cable from the battery and when you go to start the boat and it won’t start just say oh man all these new electronics must have killed the battery while sitting at the house. Let her sweat it out a few minutes and then get in there and tinker and start the boat surely the convo will come up on how do we fix this and that’s when you say a battery charger and I bet you are told to get one. It only takes a few minutes of feeling stranded for someone to just say fix it lol.
Robert. . I like the way u think.. Alas, this would not work for me without some tweaking... U see I have a one battery trickle charger in the boat now that I move back and forth while in the driveway... I am afraid the above scenario would back fire as she would wonder why I did not keep up with the batteries! My only play would be to accept and acknowledge that I am an idiot and can not be trusted to maintain the batteries and therfor I need it to be idiot proof with a set dual bank batt charger with a through hull plug......... o_O I may have solved my own issue!

Scottie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Is this still available by chance?

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Is this still available by chance?
It looks like he sold it. Check on the bargains page for the Minn-Kota deal. It'll end up cheaper...even though I like the Noco chargers more.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Indeed, it is sold. As soon as I get it in Mike's possession anyway!