• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Non-Rainy Warm Day in Georgia

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Great shots! Looks like a really fun day!

Love the dog with the Bud Light can. he looks quite pleased with himself!
Thanks, we can't wait for summer to actually get in the water!!

The bud light can was just sitting there and he posed perfectly with it, we didn't even set up the shot like that.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Well I have room in my driveway to park it. My old boat fit in the garage, but this new one won't fit, even with the tower folded down. Damn 1970s houses, the garage is only 6-feet tall.

It sounds like your neighborhood is older and not in a HOA, so you can park you boat in the cul de sac. We live in an older neighborhood so no HOA complaining about my boat parked in my driveway.
No it’s a new neighborhood with an HOA, but only 8 homes in the neighborhood, and they are cool with me parking it for a day or two here or there. I couldn’t leave it there full time. We moved to the area from Acworth 2 years ago. If I could do it over again we would of bought an older home with a larger lot with room for parking. Not many options for land in East Cobb though. My wife was sold on the shiny new house though. Guess I have to pick and choose my battles lol.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Do you guys have restaurants at your lake?

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Do you guys have restaurants at your lake?

There’s two. Sunset Grill and Allatoona Grill. Not like what’s on Lanier, but neat to visit them by boat. We went to Lanier Islands and Margaritaville over Christmas and that place is nice!

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
My favorite, fish tales, opens back up in a few days. This weekend is looking good!

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I've never been to a restaurant on Allatoona. I need to check out those two.

I want to check out the restaurants on Lanier. I usually have dogs with me, so we just spend our time on the boat or a beach somewhere. Might do a 'stay-cation' this year for a long weekend and rent a house on Lanier with a dock, that way we can visit restaurants and other cool stuff by boat, and leave the dogs at home!

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Google made a .gif of my wake this past weekend (google photos auto features), and thought it was kinda cool and was like, "I'll post it on the JB forum!"

Attachments

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We were there for about four years before we bought a lake house at Hartwell. We went up to the north end to avoid some of the big boats and have a good place to tube and wakeboard with the kids.

shrivel

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just got a AR192 in the past couple weeks and am itching to get that thing out on Allatoona myself. I can't stand this rainy weather. I'll keep an eye out for you guys. Monday was nice, but still a bit too cool to be out on the lake for me.

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Just got a AR192 in the past couple weeks and am itching to get that thing out on Allatoona myself. I can't stand this rainy weather. I'll keep an eye out for you guys. Monday was nice, but still a bit too cool to be out on the lake for me.
That's awesome! I've been out twice and I love it! What color is yours? Pics?

shrivel

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's awesome! I've been out twice and I love it! What color is yours? Pics?
It's the 2014 blue color. Don't really have any pics other than covered on the trailer right now.

shrivel

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
BTW, I know the tower's loose - I was in the middle of taking it down when I forgot I hadn't taken a pic yet.:p

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Awesome, I love it! Glad to see another 192 out there. I like the old tower design as well. The folding is a PITA but it looks good. I'll look for ya on the lake. Where do you hang out or put in at?
Did you pick that boat up off Craigslist? I saw it on there for a while.

shrivel

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awesome, I love it! Glad to see another 192 out there. I like the old tower design as well. The folding is a PITA but it looks good. I'll look for ya on the lake. Where do you hang out or put in at?
Did you pick that boat up off Craigslist? I saw it on there for a while.
We got it off Facebook, but it was probably on Craigslist as well. Dude had it for sale since like August...

shrivel

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice! Is that at red top boat and rv storage? I was just up at Glade and Holiday yesterday looking at their dry storage options.
That's the place. The owners are really cool and easy to work with. I've been really impressed by them so far. My only complaint is that right now we're in one of the short, small units, so there's barely enough room to walk around on one side of the boat and we have to take down the tower to put it in the unit. We're on the waiting list for a taller, wider one but there's a waiting list and it won't be available until April.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That's the place. The owners are really cool and easy to work with. I've been really impressed by them so far. My only complaint is that right now we're in one of the short, small units, so there's barely enough room to walk around on one side of the boat and we have to take down the tower to put it in the unit. We're on the waiting list for a taller, wider one but there's a waiting list and it won't be available until April.
If you don’t mind me asking what is the going rate there?