• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

nose of boat going too far down- boat plowing

True story and not intended to do anything but create a laugh I witnessed a jet ski doing that and the guy came over to ask if I had any suggestions as to how to remedy the situation, I suggested that he unhook his front mushroom anchor and see if it solved the problem and it did.

LOL!!!! That's good. I have to remember that one.

I want to get a 2 degree up angle pump wedge and see if that helps my problem. I have tried a couple of pwc performance places and they don't carry one for my pump ('97 yamaha wave venture; 155 mm). Does anyone know who would carry a pump wedge for my pump? thanks.

Bringing this back to see if anyone can help with the pump wedge. Thanks.

thanks. yes, that would be the ticket. Wish I could figure out how to rig something up like that.

Back