• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Not a new guy, but I am back!

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome back, clean boat, and look forward to your reviews of the boat, etc. Are those after-market graphics or was that original?

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome back, clean boat, and look forward to your reviews of the boat, etc. Are those after-market graphics or was that original?
Original graphics from the factory.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for all the kind replies, we got rid of our 2006 SX230 back in 2010, 6 years of riding stand up jet ski's we realized we are too old for that recently LOL.

Changing the oil and oil filters this morning, I forgot the joys of doing oil changes on these MR1's, not bad except it's hot out and no breeze!

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We took the boat out on our first voyage with it yesterday, ran great, took the rough water like a champ, and it cleaned up nicely, looks brand new inside and out. We absolutely love being back in a 23 Ft Yamaha!!!

Britboater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice to see a fellow stand up rider back, it's all part of growing old/up........naaaa, scrap that, you'll yearn for another Superjet. I gave mine up because of a bad back but the other day there were a few guys out performing a few tricks, and what am I doing? Looking for another freestyle ski :confused::D.
Enjoy your boat, looks a beaut :thumbsup:.

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
welcome back, personally still working on mounting my 550 on the boat.

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I knew you'd be back :p I still got the shirt!

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice to see a fellow stand up rider back, it's all part of growing old/up........naaaa, scrap that, you'll yearn for another Superjet. I gave mine up because of a bad back but the other day there were a few guys out performing a few tricks, and what am I doing? Looking for another freestyle ski :confused::D.
Enjoy your boat, looks a beaut :thumbsup:.
Same here, bad back, I still like to try to ride like I am in my 20's, but realize damn I am almost 50, getting old sucks. I will never get stand up ski's out of my blood though, and I still look at them on Craigslist LOL.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
welcome back, personally still working on mounting my 550 on the boat.
Might fit on the swim deck, couple of ratchet straps and you are good to go!!

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Welcome! That boat is a beauty. Along with the 250. I have an 08 232 and a 250 also!:winkingthumbsup"

rsg1963

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm a new guy here so I'm not sure 'welcome back' fits. But I will say sorry to hear you moved on from stand-ups. :)
I can't get rid of mine, love it too much, and will try to find a way to fit both skis on a modified trailer.
If we ever meet on a lake you are welcome to ride either one. It's the least I could do for a fellow rider.
Enjoy your new boat, she looks beautiful!

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm a new guy here so I'm not sure 'welcome back' fits. But I will say sorry to hear you moved on from stand-ups. :)
I can't get rid of mine, love it too much, and will try to find a way to fit both skis on a modified trailer.
If we ever meet on a lake you are welcome to ride either one. It's the least I could do for a fellow rider.
Enjoy your new boat, she looks beautiful!
We have had SXR's, SuperJets, damn near every stand up made - last year I bought a pair of 2016 SuperJets towards the end of the season, serial # 1 & 2 off the assembly line, took them out a couple times, basically broke them in. Asked my Wife a couple months ago if she wanted to go to the lake and ride, she said no, I said why, she said she does not want to ride any longer - I wish she would have said that last year before I dropped 17,500 cash on these new skis. So I still like to ride, my body pays for it with the getting old part, bad back, neck, etc.

Appreciate the offer to ride your skis and welcome to the forum.

Retired37

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome back AZDANSX230HO. Look forward to seeing you on the water.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome back AZDANSX230HO. Look forward to seeing you on the water.
Thanks, we go to Lake Pleasant for day trips and Powell or Havasu for longer trips, I am sure we will meet up on the water on of these days.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length