• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed not for sale

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bought new in July of 2016. Seats 9 with tube , rope, vests , wake board, anchors and all safety equipment. 2015 shorelander trailer, added Stolz rollers to trailer with new Goodyear Endurance tires. 5 years of the Yes warranty (Yamaha) from the July 2016 date, so that is until 2021 or 2022 if they go by the end of the factory warranty. Hydrophase ride steady (GPS control speed control $1395.00), upgraded speakers all polk audio, added polk 5 1\4 speakers to rear deck. Infinity subwoofer and amp. Cobra jet steering ,cobra mega fangs, premium mooring cover, Hydroturf added on anchor locker and the pass through. Stored indoors and or covered always. Meticulously maintained , I will pull it from storage and do my lube service, oil changes and spark plugs like I do at the beginning of every season. I will also get a firm hour count, which I believe to be in the 60 hour range. I removed the side graphics as well, because I wanted the cleaner look. Always Rejex the boat, 303 the interior, and the dog always has nail covers on while in the boat. No interior scrapes, indentations, or holes. No Issues at all. This is a great clean boat. This boat is listed locally as well for more money.

boat.jpgboat2.jpgboat3.jpgboat4.jpgboat5.jpgboat6.pngrs1.jpgtires.jpg

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh no!
Beautiful boat. GLWS!
I hope you will stick around.

--

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can't wait to see what's next on the toy list! good luck with the sale, it's a nice looking boat, with as long as you've been a member and your 1,000 posts a buyer should have an extra sense of knowing it's been taken care of,

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Oh no!
Beautiful boat. GLWS!
I hope you will stick around.

--
Downsizing. If it sells it sells. Staying with a yamaha. Kids in college one in highschool, they are not boating

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Can't wait to see what's next on the toy list! good luck with the sale, it's a nice looking boat, with as long as you've been a member and your 1,000 posts a buyer should have an extra sense of knowing it's been taken care of,
Thanks

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Love the shine/reflection in the hull. Great pic of your dog going for a swim.

I have a very similar 210sx that’s new to me. Did you have any install tips on the 5&1/4 speakers on the swim platform?
Enjoy the ride steady? Both of these mods are on my list of things to tackle.

GLWS!

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Love the shine/reflection in the hull. Great pic of your dog going for a swim.

I have a very similar 210sx that’s new to me. Did you have any install tips on the 5&1/4 speakers on the swim platform?
Enjoy the ride steady? Both of these mods are on my list of things to tackle.

GLWS!
Ridesteady hell yeah
5.25 install I will update you later. Getting ready to go to the thunder playoff game

Whiskey

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am looking for this exact model boat but am in WA state.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Haha. I think I priced it two low. My phone e is blowing up and I'm here20190419_195009.jpg

Whiskey

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Want to meet me in Utah or Colorado or Kansas? :D

Last edited:

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Haha. I think I priced it two low. My phone e is blowing up and I'm hereView attachment 92161
Craigslist listings can be productive, but boy, what a nightmare sifting through all the scam offers, stationed overseas nonsense...

I hope this goes to a member here!

--

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Whiskey

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I can do that. It knocks 10 hours off my trip one way. Know a good place to meet? The beginning of the month is better for me due to other obligations. Can you wait 10 days to sell?

More than happy to put money down to hold it untill then.

Last edited:

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
we went to look at a sx190 this am , after the guy left after looking at it. He is thinking about it, after I did not accept his offer. wife said keep it.. so I am probably keeping it

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You never know how long it will be until the grand kids come along in life then you’ll wish you had the space again.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I love the Yamaha 19fters but I assumed you would be getting a 195.

If you take a 190 for a ride will feel a weaker hole shot and (at least the older 190s were) stupid loud. I would think the 195 with the larger pump and new reverse nozzles and better soundproofing is something I would consider myself in the future.

(your wife is a smart lady!)

--

Whiskey

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bad news for me, let me know if you do decide to sell it. I talked my son into powering a road trip to OK with me last night so you wouldn't have to meet me in CO!

Last edited:

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Administrative can delete if need be. Wife wanted to sell saw a smaller boat and got sentimental and changed her mind sorry

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It's easy to adjust for the better, but going back is tough. You have made an excellent choice!