• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed NOT MINE!!! But WOW AR240

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Interesting...
Great wrap! But the numbers are all over the place and (the stereo) description is just silly.
Looks like they replaced red TVs with Cobras?
It appears that strbd engine is supercharged but the port is not???
360hp would still be twin 1.8 N/A.

--

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Interesting...
Great wrap! But the numbers are all over the place and (the stereo) description is just silly.
Looks like they replaced red TVs with Cobras?
It appears that strbd engine is supercharged but the port is not???
360hp would still be twin 1.8 N/A.

--
Yeah I was thinking the same thing about the HP numbers????

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I did a pole about the fins having decals and most people figured they are under the water so they were not important and as for the wrap No sorry I don't. Remember I am more of a results type of guy rather than a bling type , I always say what good is it if it won't get the job done right , no matter how it looks.
Did you ever get your fins back on your boat ?? I am still waiting for some pictures of those !

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I did a pole about the fins having decals and most people figured they are under the water so they were not important and as for the wrap No sorry I don't. Remember I am more of a results type of guy rather than a bling type , I always say what good is it if it won't get the job done right , no matter how it looks.
Did you ever get your fins back on your boat ?? I am still waiting for some pictures of those !
Hopefully this weekend they go back on, it’s been freezing and raining/snowing last week.

So I misspoke about the fin wrap - those are decals, not a wrap, right?
I like those!
I remember the poll now that you mentioned it. I bet I voted NO, lol. Darned.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Yes you voted twice actually lol but heck with the magnum A k system and the mega fangs I have already told people how to change the color on them if they want to. However it is not something I want to get involved with I even suggested that he make the decals and sell them directly to the customers to install themselves I thought that was a good idea and not a pain for me and my damn hands, but he didn't want to get into dealing with customers he just sells wholesale.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
there are boats like this that make me want to keep my own boat forever.
No thanks, I would rather get @blacksapphirez boat and buy a tower if I have too.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
same boat