• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

NYC

Cuff

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hi
I am going to be moving to Manhattan for 2 and a half years
Does anyone have any info about owning and mooring a Jet Ski in the Hudson River area?

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Manhattan is very limited for boating. There are many marinas on the Jersey side of the Hudson river and you can take either the ferry or the PATH train there. 30+ minutes to those marinas. Hudson Point Marina, Liberty Landing Marina, Shipyard Marina, and Lincoln Harbor Yacht Club.

Also there is a new marina opening on the east river in Brooklyn. It looks super nice.
Shipyard Marina is in a really nice part of Hoboken. It has a lot of night life and places to go and is a different feel then NYC. I moved from there a few years ago and I dream about having my boat there and living in Hoboken.. but i'm not in the right tax bracket for that.