• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ok, fess up. Which dad on here let his daughter and friends borrow the boat?

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Damn. I bet that’s the last time he lets her borrow anything or even use it :D

This needs a backup Terry remix. Backup Tianna! BACKUP!! :D

My oldest (17) has been asking for a while now. I want to say no but she’s the one who drives and tows home when I’ve been driving too much. Which is every time out actually. Soooo she’s rather experienced so I’d let her take it..

Holy shit, I can't stop laughing. :D

Last edited:
Ouch!

It sounds like the tower took a hell of a hit too. I’d love to see the full video. Dad probably passed out shortly after. I know I would have :D

Nope! My oldest is nearly 7. We'll be heading to my parents at some point to grab my boat I had as a teenager. We'll restore it and that will be his boat to go and play with his friends on. It's a 1973 glastron trihull 18' runabout. We'll put a new 4 stroke 90hp outboard on it so he can't get in that much trouble. Mannnnnnnnn the fun I used to have on that thing. Sandbar hoppin, tubing with my buddies, fishing, some extra curricular's my parents would be none to happy to hear about with my GF at the time. Thing cost $1900 back in the day and was a blast. They had it restored when I turned 18, and it started to lose compression when I moved off to college. So it has sat in their garage for the last 20 years.

bout $530 for that ...not bad, i thought for sure it would be more expensive
1631558935772.png

That would suck but could happen to anyone who is caught not paying attention. I've told my daughter she needs to start driving when I'm onboard cause soon enough she'll want to take the boat alone and I'll be tempted to say yes because she's a very responsible kid overall. She takes the Sea-Doo regularly at 14.

Dad! DAD! I'm so sorry!

It looks like that is a Moomba, not a Yamaha. I can't even find a place that lists parts.
* Maybe not, that is your Youtube :) Haknslash

Don't forget whatever it cost to fix the bow they ran into.

They are lucky that whoever was trying to push off that other boat didn’t lose an arm between that thing & the tower
Yup I saw that too. They were all nonchalant about it too. A few more seconds and off goes that hand or arm!

Back