• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

On the way to ocean city!

Congrats! bet you can't wait to get her home :)
Stop over for night about halfway home hope to wrap up ohio title and paperwork local and be on the water Friday afternoon

Up and attem out the door at 715 am! Spent night in Bedford pa. Back in ohio, < 2 hrs to home. Stopped in traffic on I 70.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 18
Up and attem out the door at 715 am! Spent night in Bedford pa. Back in ohio, < 2 hrs to home. Stopped in traffic on I 70.
That's a cool day when you see that boat behind you. Hoping for some clear weather for you the rest of the way so you can get out there. Have fun with her!

^^^ I'll be pulling up to there tomorrow afternoon!

Few shots from alum creek tonight!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 10
DID YOU GOTO "SECREATS " !!!!
We walked right past, but no. We hit the road a lot later than I would have liked. Fortunately I was able to clear the titling, plates and buy safety gear today with a few hours to spare on the water.

Some kind of really large marlin fishing tourney booked everything up in OC.

FANTASTIC!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Hope you and your family get many years of memories out of it...:D:D:thumbsup:
JC6275 - thank you! We had a nice night tonight on 'home water', alum creek. We saw at least three other Yamaha's out on the water, a 210 and a 190. I need to get some swag and start recruiting!

Thanks1
Mark

Glad I see that boat back in fresh water! That's where it spent most of its life apparently.

Glad I see that boat back in fresh water! That's where it spent most of its life apparently.
The boats in pretty good shape; the trailer is going to need a new jack and probably tire or two... Things to keep me busy this winter! The mech at bayside, dj, was happy that the boat was going back to freshwater

@mark_m did you get the boat out this past weekend?

@mark_m did you get the boat out this past weekend?

Indeed I did! I have been out now 3 or 4 times now since bringing her back from Maryland! I think that I have the slow speed maneuvering down pat, the backing the trailer down the ramp part is the only piece I think I need real practice. Shout out to @Coastal44 for his instructions, patience and generosity.

If the weather is good this weekend, will be out again on Alum Creek.

@mark_m until you get the hang of backing down the ramp, try opening the tailgate. It will make a world of difference until you get the hang it. Glad to hear you are out racking up the hours.

@mark_m until you get the hang of backing down the ramp, try opening the tailgate. It will make a world of difference until you get the hang it. Glad to hear you are out racking up the hours.
I'll give that a shot, I have only tried the ramp once so far. It is very busy until the state opens up the Hollenback ramp, hopefully that will be soon, the project is supposed to be complete mid-August per the state. My focus has been on getting her on and off the trailer so far, learned this past weekend what happens with trailer too deep, with the bow below the bowstop. I had visions of the Tahoe being dragged into the water.... had my neighbor pull up until I was able to winch properly against the bowstop.

Additional fun with backing the trailer - putting it away, I had to punt and do another lap around the site, then I was able to cut the corner and back into my assigned spot where she sits till the end of the season and winter storage.

Back