• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

On water boat test video of yamaha fsh

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The title is self explanatory. I've seen the still pics but am surprised by how much storage space this thing has and disappointed that my twin engine boat and most of yamaha's twin engine boats don't go much faster than this.

I gave this thing a big yawn when it was announced, but I got to say that I'm kind of impressed now too. It does have tons of storage, a live well, and a really clever changing area that could also double as a day head. It even looks like that front storage area in the bow under the casting platform could be used to hold batteries for a trolling motor. The one thing that is a little weak is fuel capacity. An 80 something mile range is a little skinny. Be nice to have something in the neighborhood of 110 to 120 mile range.

I'm really impressed, while I'm not into fishing/CC boats this model looks like it has everything a young family or hobby fisherman would want in a boat.
I'm surprised with the 5.5 secs to plane, thought it would of been quicker, it would also be great to see some of the features carried over to the 190's ie centre forward anchour cleat, articulating keel, area for electronics etc.

I gave this thing a big yawn when it was announced, but I got to say that I'm kind of impressed now too. It does have tons of storage, a live well, and a really clever changing area that could also double as a day head. It even looks like that front storage area in the bow under the casting platform could be used to hold batteries for a trolling motor. The one thing that is a little weak is fuel capacity. An 80 something mile range is a little skinny. Be nice to have something in the neighborhood of 110 to 120 mile range.
There is a molded dual battery "tray" in the 'head' area for the trolling batteries.

I think for it being a 19 foot boat it will be competitive in its size class. It is an impressive little boat and has a lot of great features. The fuel range may deter some but I would imagine that it isn't too much different than many other 19 foot CC boats. I would imagine it's greatest selling point to back bay and inter-coastal fishermen will be its draft. In outdrive boats a lot of areas are not accessible depending on tide, this boat should help open up new fishing territory for those people. If I lived on or near the ICW on the east coast and was into fishing I would consider one of these.

It does seem nice. The video has the boat range around 110 miles (with 10% for reserve) and planning at 5.1 seconds. Not too bad with one engine. My dealer said they have sold several and right now the only way to get one is to order it. They don't have any to see or try out.

Back