• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Non Boat Stuff One Plus 5 Android Phone

Ernie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I thought I would see if anyone here is interested in buying my one year old One Plus 5 android phone.

It comes with everything just like if you bought it new with a OnePlus Karbon case and a new Oneplus 3D screen protector. The phone is in great working condition and I am only selling it because I upgraded to the OnePlus 6. This phone is Midnight Black 8GB ram - 128 GB storage- Dual Sim. They are unlocked from the factory and you can use them on networks like AT&T or T-Mobile. I use Straight Talk with an AT&T sim.

You can read all of the specs here,
https://www.oneplus.com/5

$350 Shipped in the CONUS only with insurance and signature. I can take Paypal from established members not just someone signing up and seeing this sale.

Attachments