• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Opinions on floats

We bought this thing about 10 years ago at Sam's club. It was an "end of summer" deal. Best $75 we've spent. We blow this up and tie a line between it and a bow cleat and good to go. We use a battery leaf blower to inflate/deflate.Screenshot_20220207-130253_Gallery.jpg

At almost $1,500 I will never have experience with that model, unless someone o know owns one and invites me on board.

I’m with @RobbieO in that I have bought several tubes from Costco for $100 like the one he posted. When they leak, and they always do, I return or exchange it, often years after the purchase. Here are some pics of what is available at costco online now.
View attachment 170632View attachment 170633View attachment 170634

@Ronnie You post these deals every so often and I end up buying something :rolleyes:

I bought the Reef 85 before last season. Everyone loves it. It's added an extra 13ft of swim platform. Gets you above the water compared to the roll ups. It is roughly 20 min of work to inflate it but worth it. Fits in the ski locker just fine. Over the holidays I also ordered two of the BOTE chairs but had to send one back because it wasn't sealed correctly. it was easy to return but they were out of stock for a replacement so they gave me a gift card to hold the funds and said they should be back in stock in Feb. On Tuesday I decided to order the couch as a replacement instead. The kids love the chair. It has been inflated since Christmas but it was small for me and so I upgraded the 2nd one. I would recommend the XL chair or couch for anyone that is taller/larger.

Inflatable Aero Couch
https://www.missionboatgear.com/products/reef-inflatable-water-mats?variant=39376595157039

I agree on getting the Bote XL size (I’m not that big and can’t imagine sitting in the smaller size) ado get the cup holder attachment. A must have

I bought this one yesterday. It's made by BOTE and at $300 it's a steal. The BOTE branded ones are almost $1000.

View attachment 170734View attachment 170735
I believe Bote owns Drift so the quality should be pretty great!

Back