• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ordered these, they ROCK <Sentry Fender>

wallacerb

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Right? They worked pretty well with us too.. yes they are pricey but I think they are all worth it..

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I’m having trouble visualizing the back where the strap goes around the cleat, and a rope through the cleat to the 2nd boat (or dock).

Definitely agree that my cleat gets pretty tight with a standard fender tied to it, and adding another boat for a raftup.

wallacerb

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m having trouble visualizing the back where the strap goes around the cleat, and a rope through the cleat to the 2nd boat (or dock).

Definitely agree that my cleat gets pretty tight with a standard fender tied to it, and adding another boat for a raftup.
Give me until tomorrow and I'll head over to my boat and take a pic for you..

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

If I understand correctly - the ties for the mission fender are very slim, leave a lot of room on the cleat, and the fender has a hole - you can thread the rope/line to the dock or boat... (which is one of the clever features)
upload_2018-10-10_16-57-59.png

--

wallacerb

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If I understand correctly - the ties for the mission fender are very slim, leave a lot of room on the cleat, and the fender has a hole - you can thread the rope/line to the dock or boat... (which is one of the clever features)
View attachment 84209

--
Exactly. Its perfect actually.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yeah, I saw the hole. Just can’t remember how the strap goes around the cleat to hold on or how easy it is to get my meat hooks around the back to attach the dock line.

@wallacerb no hurry! I’ll go back and watch your video again tonight and see if that helps. If you feel like it, maybe a clip of feeding the dock line through and tying to cleat.

Would you anticipate both boats having one in the same spot, or is that overkill? I guess I could see the side not using the dock line “loop” would have more excess rope and be harder to tie?

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
FYI, there is a little write up on these in the latest issue of Boating Magazine. Looks a little like sponsored content, but still, they made it in a magazine.

wallacerb

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@BigAbe75 here are a few pics that I took this morning. Im actually putting together another youtube video and will be a little more in detail..

Rob Wallace

Attachments

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Like the youtube video there @wallacerb. I currently like trying clove hitches to the bow rail, mid cleat, and tower for my three fenders. My family always seems forget how to do that so I am sold just for ease of use for my wife and kids.

wallacerb

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Like the youtube video there @wallacerb. I currently like trying clove hitches to the bow rail, mid cleat, and tower for my three fenders. My family always seems forget how to do that so I am sold just for ease of use for my wife and kids.
Thanks bro. They are easy to use and surprisingly dont take up much room under the seats.

Rob Wallace

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My family always seems forget how to do that
lolol, same here :oops: - why I installed the SS clip-on system in the first place. I think those were actually the first holes I drilled in the new hull! but not the last, lol

--

Dan Berwtz

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@BigAbe75 here are a few pics that I took this morning. Im actually putting together another youtube video and will be a little more in detail..

Rob Wallace
It’s because your video i bought them.....simper fi

NickF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So I seen these fenders for the first time in person yesterday and I have to admit they are very cool looking. I wanted ask some follow up questions @wallacerb since its been about a year now that this was posted, would you still buy these fenders, have they held up to everyday use, or is this just primarily used as a quick tie off and not meant for long time use at a slip?

wallacerb

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Zero hesitation. I would buy more if I could fit them in the boat. They are the easiest fender to set up quickly. They have the slight arch of the boat and they lie perfectly along the sides. Worth the cost without a doubt... highly recommend them...