• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Oregon / Washington Yamaha meetup

Oregon / Washington meet up dates in August

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Burcina

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My family and I have an AR242 and are interested in meeting up with other Yamaha families. Anything going on in Oregon

jsawyers33

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Haven’t really heard about many Yamaha guys here in Oregon, especially south of Portland. I would be

jsawyers33

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sunday’s are my best chance to get away from work. Where do you guys like to go? When we can we go camping and boating at Detroit, but are open to most places around the area.

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We are in tualatin...just a few minutes outside of portland. Is detroit over there algae issue??

jsawyers33

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No, right now it is back on. This year is odd, the advisory has been lifted and put back on a few times. Most the people still using it just stay clear of heater creek and the blowout arm down by the dam where most of the blooms have been high readings.

Thom

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We're just outside of Lebanon, and hit Foster and Green Peter pretty regularly. Headed down to Shasta this weekend, though.

I saw two Yamahas headed north through Lebanon around 7 or so last night, any of you by chance?

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We're located in the Portland area and generally use the 10th Street boat launch in West Linn on the Willamette located south of the Oregon City falls. We saw several Yamaha's, I think due to the Yamaha dealership located in Aurora.

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@DavisAR195 . We have switched to 10th street just because the surf area near Newberg gets so congested. We are the grey 212x if you ever see us wave us down!!

Jason Burcina

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We bought our boat from the dealer in Aurora. They are absolutely great and the owner Ken is a really super cool guy. We are in Millersburg and usually go out to green Peter every Sunday and Wednesday, But it's only an hour or so in any direction to get up to Portland or Detroit. We like to launch out of will'am it park in Portland and head up the Willamette to the Columbia and then head up the Columbia. Would be nice to get Everyone together

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We might to be about to make a Aug date work...our daughter just had acl surgery so we are busy with rehab over the next month to get her more independent

Jason Burcina

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sunday’s are my best chance to get away from work. Where do you guys like to go? When we can we go camping and boating at Detroit, but are open to most places around the area.
We will go anywhere. It would be nice to get all the Yamaha's together

Jason Burcina

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We might to be about to make a Aug date work...our daughter just had acl surgery so we are busy with rehab over the next month to get her more independent
Oh man. I hope she has a speedy recovery. August would be good. I think we can figure something out

Jason Burcina

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We're just outside of Lebanon, and hit Foster and Green Peter pretty regularly. Headed down to Shasta this weekend, though.

I saw two Yamahas headed north through Lebanon around 7 or so last night, any of you by chance?
If it was a black Yamaha behind a cement color Toyota Tundra that was me. 6 or 7 o'clock sounds about right

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'm sure river city boats would want to be included

Jason Burcina

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We will go anywhere. Portland, Detroit, green peter or foster. Totally open

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@Jason Burcina I got Stewart on speed dial...I'll give him a call

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any thoughts of extending an invite to us Washington folk? August looks pretty busy, but if I can fit it in then I would love to see @bobbie 's magical boat in action!

On the other hand if I just made this awkward by inviting myself then carry on, I'll crawl back into my hole!

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'm still a maybe due to acl progress...but @Scuba_ref you're welcome anytime for a up close demo!