• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff over the tower bimini - $500 (Monster Tower Bimini) - Hampstead NC... SOLD

Michal

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I have a couple of year old bimini used on a Monster tower. The bimini is from monster tower. Fabric is in excellent shape, the poles have a couple of scratches from putting it up and folding it. It comes with the boot, frame and straps. You will have to buy 6 hinges to mount it to as well as a set of Pad eyes. Sells new for $899.00

Link to monster for reference to the bimini. Chose Tower Model "MTK" for details. its 72" x 72"

Here it is on my boat.
1680524726847.png

Michal

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Price Drop to $500. Make an reasonable offer if you are interested. I would like to sell it as its taking up storage space.

2RiversNC

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Hello, I’m not far from you, is this still available?

Michal

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Sorry I need to update the post. It's been sold.

Michal

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
@Administrative could you please mark this as sold, or remove the posting, please. For some reason I do not have the ability to edit the post. Thank you. @zipper

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Michal