• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Paddle North products

I would love one of these, waiting for some of the off-brand manufacturers to pump them out. $600+ is too much for me.

I would love one of these, waiting for some of the off-brand manufacturers to pump them out. $600+ is too much for me.
Would the one I pointed out from Walmart not work? Too small?

Would the one I pointed out from Walmart not work? Too small?

Looks like it'd work great, but I think 3' may be a little narrow, both for usable space and stability. I think 5-6' is about the minimum that would work well on the water. Just guessing though, 3' might be fine.

Looks like it'd work great, but I think 3' may be a little narrow, both for usable space and stability. I think 5-6' is about the minimum that would work well on the water. Just guessing though, 3' might be fine.
True. I was just looking a these too. Still pricey.

Back