• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Purchased Paddle North Dock

I dunno. The shipping weight is 12 lbs, per UPS. The inflated weight shows 48lbs on the site. So that is as much as I know.

@2kwik4u I just checked your math and it is correct for 36 cubic feet of air. UPS must have the wrong shipping weight on their tracking system........

Ok the weight is 48lbs deflated. The package came today. It is definitely well built.

We have a Paddle North Utility dock and have been very happy with it. We have the shorter version and the size is good for us. I usually roll it up and strap it to the rear deck and it transports well from that position.

Paddle North Sale if anyone is interested. We used ours this last weekend. It was very solid. Also made an awesome slide from it sitting on the swim platform or resting up higher on the seats. Kids loved it. FYI, fits in my ski locker on the 21' boat.

The Fleet – Paddle North

Paddle North Sale if anyone is interested. We used ours this last weekend. It was very solid. Also made an awesome slide from it sitting on the swim platform or resting up higher on the seats. Kids loved it. FYI, fits in my ski locker on the 21' boat.

The Fleet – Paddle North

Our kids love doing “the slide” technique as well.

So at the show today, i was looking at the Mission Reefs and the Paddle North.

We puerchased the Paddle North XL 6' x 12' it was on sale for $699. They looked fantastic, will roll up and fit easily in ski locker with room to spare. Pretty impressed by the quality. The tall one is the we got. The next size down was $599

View attachment 173301
What are your thoughts after having and using this for a while now?

It works great. Fits in the ski locker which is nice. Very durable. I have a two stage pump that I both with it. Just set the psi and walk away till done.

It works great. Fits in the ski locker which is nice. Very durable. I have a two stage pump that I both with it. Just set the psi and walk away till done.
Thanks for the update. Leaning towards getting one but debating on waiting to see if I can save a penny or two on an off-season deal. I think we’ll get far more use out of it next season but I also like the idea of getting it and being done with it lol.

Paddle North Sale again, upto 30% off items. Came in my email today. We used the Dock extensively on Crab Island last week and it worked out fantastic.

The Fleet – Paddle North

20220808_124443.jpg
1660758924858.png

Back