• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Paint color 2012 Yamaha 242 limited

Karl schmoe

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hi everyone,

I’ve been searching everywhere for the paint
color for my 2012. I’ve found 3 different colors

colorite says it’s denim blue
Spectrum says it’s yacht blue
Iboats says that in 2012 they didn’t use yacht
blue but instead used phantom blue.

who would’ve thought it’d be this hard to figure out a paint color. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

thank you

Well you do know your boat is gelcoat and not paint? Color rite would not be the place to for this and I would not go by what they named the color. I would trust what spectrum says before anyone else since thats what they do everyday. I boats is just a distributor for spectrum

Back