• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Painting tower logos

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks! Is that just “blue”? Nothing special?

Does this look right?

Looks like the PX-20 is the model number for the medium size.

Last edited:

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I would like to do mine in red on my '18 242x but the tower is not fire engine red like the pins. I might have to do it in black.

Yamahakid

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Thanks! Is that just “blue”? Nothing special?

Does this look right?

Yes, that is the color (blue) and pen that I used. They are very limited on colors. When I did the Red on my 2017, I had to use duplicolor automotive paint and find a color that matched.

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Thanks.

Whisky

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks for the idea! will have to put my wife to work if it ever warms up out there.....

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I’d piss away like 30$ and buy a few different “ Exotic” colors of spray on plasti dip and play with it since it isn’t permanent. You would be surprised what colors would go good with the boat.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Plasti dip is incredible stuff. I did the wheels on my truck and haven't touched them in 2 years and they still look awesome. And I go thru car washes and everything, the shit is awesome. Just finished doing my VeVe guides black to match my trailer at the base of them

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Plasti dip is incredible stuff. I did the wheels on my truck and haven't touched them in 2 years and they still look awesome. And I go thru car washes and everything, the shit is awesome. Just finished doing my VeVe guides black to match my trailer at the base of them
Pictures or it didn’t happen...

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Pictures or it didn’t happen...
Lol, well my truck is in my AVI 😁. The back bumper is also Plasti dip since that and the wheels where the only chrome things on the truck

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Lol, well my truck is in my AVI 😁. The back bumper is also Plasti dip since that and the wheels where the only chrome things on the truck
I want to see the plasti dip Guides on the trailer, not the truck lol

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I want to see the plasti dip Guides on the trailer, not the truck lol
Did the plates as well and the guide bars up to where you won't be able to see them anymore. Then did the bottom of the PVC that will stick out under the pads. Couldn't put them on while boat was in garage cuz they hit the ceiling trying to put em over the guide bars...lol.

Attachments