• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Parts Info - 210 FSH Steering Cable

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I found the part information. From Yamaha the whole kit is right at $400 from the dealer. It includes the entire steering cables.

Yamaha Part Numbers:

Steering Cable Assembly: F4A-U1470-00-00

The rack is made by SeaStar. This is the exact part number: SSC14412

http://www.seastarsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/ms16-Jet-boat-mini-rack.pdf

Edit: They dealer or Yamaha screwed up the price when they sold it to me. Dealer cost is $304. Retails is something like $530. You should be able to get it for around $400.

Last edited:

Ron Zimmerman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Well, my steering has nearly seized up. So, I'm in search of the cable assembly. I haven't called yet, but all the diagrams show this part number as having only one steering cable. Should I order with this part number of give them a call?

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
It is one cable that pigtails.

Ron Zimmerman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Maybe a difference in our model years but mine looks like this. Jet Boat Steering.jpg
And all the diagrams online look like Jet boat steering single.JPG

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
It is the top cable only.