• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

PartsVu Thumbs up!

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I wanted to share positive experience with them especially Kevin who was able to locate my missing part.

It seems everything I have had to deal with this boat in sourcing parts has been a mission. My cylinder head, oil cooler and now the rubber damper for Intermediate bearing were on 60-90 day BO.

I mistakenly ordered the wrong pn and returned package back to sender. When I answered my phone it was Kevin asking me about return. He thought it was weird a BO part was delivered back to sender and wanted to see if it was a mistake(good customer service)
I explained it was the wrong part and was looking for xx-xx. He searched and found one nobody had until today. I put in order and he walked it through. Followed up next day saying order was confirmed.

After months of waiting I finally have right one coming. It just took the right person on the phone and/or being really lucky that "one" obscure unicorn part was put back in stock when there was none before for months.

Not looking forward to replacing it.....

Last edited:
Back