• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Party Cove pics

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Just going through my phone pictures and such and one of the interesting things I found was a "party cove" picture. This is during the week, not a weekend. Lake is just under 800 acres and it can get crowded here because it's perfect for the bigger boats to back up and have everyone jump out because it goes from 12 foot to 3 foot in a boats length.
So what does your "party cove" look like?

Attachments

• 20140525_165518.jpg
    20140525_165518.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 69
Lake Lanier, just north of Atlanta... This is Sunset Cove, which we stay as far away from as possible.

image.jpg

Who owns the docks there? Gold mine if they run some sort of business there and get people to dock and walk up. I mean, why not, right?

Actually, I think @Sotally Tober has been to Lanier, his mom or another family lived or lives in ATL, I think.

That Lake Lanier picture makes me anxious and gives me feelings of Claustrophobia. I am sure I would thoroughly enjoy a good raft up party on the water, never having done one myself, but that just makes me feel like my boat is going to spontaneously sink for no reason other than being in an overly crowded area.

Back