• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Pensacola Beach air show

Thanks for sharing.

I had the opportunity to take my daughter to one of their shows, several years ago, at Andrews air base, here in Maryland. Awesome show. Could also see all of the support aircraft it takes to put on the show.

Jim

Thanks for sharing.

I had the opportunity to take my daughter to one of their shows, several years ago, at Andrews air base, here in Maryland. Awesome show. Could also see all of the support aircraft it takes to put on the show.

Jim
Andrews Air Base shows were awesome.
Haven’t seen them doing it for a while.
Some shots from 2015
1688913591173.jpeg
1688913667546.jpeg
1688913712518.jpeg
1688913761515.jpeg

Great pictures as well!!!
Watching from the boat is a way better experience than watching it with thousands of people at AAB. But these shows are awesome!!!

Today we launched the boat from Lilian AL. and cruised to Pensacola Beach to see the Blue Angels and it was definitely worth the trip.View attachment 203706View attachment 203707View attachment 203708
View attachment 203709
There's an imposter
Today we launched the boat from Lilian AL. and cruised to Pensacola Beach to see the Blue Angels and it was definitely worth the trip.View attachment 203706View attachment 203707View attachment 203708
View attachment 203709
There's an imposter in your first picture. We went to the fireworks on the 4th but I missed this show. Doesn't look too crowded.

@Babin Farms We snapped this back in June of '21 while on vacation. We were just off the end of the runway at the sand dunes on the west end of Pensacola Bay. Launched out of Navarre and cruised down. Super cool experience!

1688992806572.png

I was on the boat in the intracoastal at the pensacola beach airshow both friday and saturday as well. Got rained on both times. Didnt mind.

Back