• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pics of Fish with the FSH Sport

Rickster506

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thinking about buying the 190 and I test drove it with 2 people aboard, how does the boat handle with 4-5 adults aboard? The take off seems to struggle just a bit with the 2 of us, what is yalls take on the boat with more people, top end, and handling?

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I have been with 3 adults and 4 kids on the boat, full tank. At WOT i was dooing 34 mph, at 6500 rpm abpot 24 mph. That was on a flat day waves less then 1'. It does tend to raise up so you will have to distrubute the weigth until you get on a plane.
I would not take that many passengers on anything over 2'. I have been on 4-6' with 3 adults, not fun at all but manegable.

jetfisher

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Soon after i got our 190 we took 4 other adults on a dinner cruise. Weight distribution was important. I put two up in front on the console seat, two of us on the leaning post, one in a rear jump seat and one standing along side the console. It did take more throttle to get on top and keep it there about 6500 and 25mph. lake was a flat to one foot roller. with just two of us the boat jumps right up and goes.

SoftballBryan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Caught two out about 4 miles from ocean city Maryland. Bit on a piece of cut bluefish...

Attachments