• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pics of Fish with the FSH Sport

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Same here south of you, was out last nigth by the whistle buoy, no bites, no yelow tails or mangroves snappers.

JDinfla

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Nice red my son caught near Stump pass Sunday night.Redfish2.png

Bill Smith

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Bill Smith

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Nice catch!!!
Bringing that Goliath must have been a thrill.
Looks like you are enjoying your boat.
I will be on vacation in Islamorada next week, we rented a house with a dock, hopefully the fish will bite that week.
Will be posting pictures.

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Was in Marathon this week, but was only able to go fishing thursday and friday do to weather, but still had a great time.
Here are some pictures:
G0420702.JPG G0220553.JPG G0250680.JPG G0450705.JPG

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Did eat the one of the bonita once sliced. But not as good as the blackfin!
They do put a hell of a fight. A lot of people just catchr them and used them as bait, i did freeze some of it for next time out.
I had seen your outrigers and like them but to expensive for a little 19fsh that can only go deep sea on a god day (2-4 at most).
I got them in amazon for $66 + $33 for the new rod holders, and they do the trick.

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
@ClemsonTiger good idea, if the bonita gave that figth, i could imagine a bull or wahoo!
Do you have pictures of the ones you use? Are they long or quick clip release?

Btw, it was $99 for the whole set up (2 rod rigers and 2 rod holders included)

Zandi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
IMG_3898.JPG
Seeing a lot of nice fish here....thought I'd share a black sea bass I pulled out of the Long Island Sound!!!

jetfisher

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Did a little walleye trolling on lake erie today. A few small eyes in the well.a huge sheephead and lost a few fish

Attachments

MrMoose

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@jetfisher, thanks for sharing the pics. That's one of the biggest sheephead I've ever seen. What'd you do with it?

jetfisher

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@MrMoose that fish took my buddy 5 or 6 minutes to reel in. Biggest one ive seen in a while up here. He has never caught one that big . Unfortunately these sheephead are far different from ocean sheepshead. We just throw them back. This one was found by a seagull as it didn't survive.

highanddryinco

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
OK, not in the same league but I thought I better get on this thread too.
Another Great Lakes Sheephead from last week. A few of these small Smallies too but no hawgs this year.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sid&Lisa

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
It has been awhile since I posted here.

I first got my FSH Sport back in September 2015 and I believe I was one of the first to receive their pre-ordered boat here in south Florida.

Attached are some photos I've taken while fishing on my FSH Sport out of Key Biscayne in Miami and Hillsborough Inlet in Lighthouse Point/Pompano Beach.

Overall I enjoy the boat and it serves its purpose; however, it is too small to comfortably fish the Atlantic. I knew this before I purchased it. As Chief Brody said, "We're gonna need a bigger boat!"

View attachment 33215 View attachment 33216 View attachment 33217 View attachment 33218 View attachment 33219 View attachment 33220 View attachment 33221
Great pics, were you fishing flat grassy areas? My husband likes to fish fresh water and thinks the inboard may have too many issues with the grass, just curious.