• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pics: Side by side 2022 AR190 AR210 Deep vee hull/length

Berberman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I finally closed on my 2022 AR210 today, coming from a 2016 SX190. The showroom had a new 210 and a new 190 sitting side by side, which was great for comparison: Those extra 2 feet in length made a world of difference in the interior space (+2 passengers compared to the 190), but more importantly to me, the deep V hull on the AR210 went deeper, hence the ability to handle chop a little better than my now sold SX190. Overall very happy with the decision to upgrade.

Attachments

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Congratulations on the boat! If I could fit a 21ft in my garage I would have picked that too. Enjoy that extra space and improved ride! Amazing any dealers had them in stock! Most of us still can’t get parts etc.

Berberman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations on the boat! If I could fit a 21ft in my garage I would have picked that too. Enjoy that extra space and improved ride! Amazing any dealers had them in stock! Most of us still can’t get parts etc.
Hah! Those boats were all sold! I’m in New England and dealers here usually offer to keep the boats in house until spring for us…
After that, mine will sit outside, my garage already houses some other toys…

MajorBummer210

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Check the aftermarket websites for the Yamaha parts. Buy individually and work with dealers to have them installed if worries about warranty issues. That’s what I did.

Jetboat_Johnny

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Hah! Those boats were all sold! I’m in New England and dealers here usually offer to keep the boats in house until spring for us…
After that, mine will sit outside, my garage already houses some other toys…
My dealer in RI stored my 195s for the winter for free. Itching to pick it up. It’s tough being MA and seeing the southerners posting pics being out boating.

Berberman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Jetboat_Johnny Since we’re right outside Boston, we’re mostly on Webster lake or out and around the Boston harbor & islands. I go to the same dealer in RI.

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congratulations. Well done. I too noticed a big change from the added two feet. Like night and day not to mention the beast mode of two motors. I'm still chugging away with my 190 but love going aboard my friends 212 Limited S.