• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

PO420 Check Engine Code on Scarab 195

Jetboat-Joe

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
Hello, I was just looking for a little help from all on here. So, I was out this weekend and suddenly my Check Engine Light came on so I drove back into docks to see what was going on and if I could find code. After looking up how to get code, I got code to show up on dash with a few pushes of buttons. It showed a code PO420. When I look this up it seems that this is the O2 Sensor code. Is this correct? If so, Can someone tell me part number to buy so I can just replace and get back to boating without any harm? Thanks and much appreciated to all who can help........FYI. I posted this on Rotax Engine topics first but think it may be better served here.

Sorry, It seems like it got duplicated after I got an error message it could not POST. Cannot figure out how to delete duplicates.

Back