• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Poll on my Boat Graphic

Do you like this graphic

• Total voters

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
If I was out patrolling on the water looking for DUI, those colors would would be a flag for a potential violator. I'm not an officer but any time I see those colors and dreadlocks my first thought is weed.

View attachment 221322
Interesting, because my first thought of dreads and these colors in an image (like the OP’s) is Reggae. But, in the 80’s, I was a Bob Marley fan.

Jim

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
If I was out patrolling on the water looking for DUI, those colors would be a flag for a potential violator. I'm not an officer but any time I see those colors and dreadlocks my first thought is weed.

View attachment 221322
Thanks for the comment but 1) IF we were to get stopped, I would have no issues. 2) I guess it is all about the perception, but a cat in reggae clothing to me is not a red flag. Its about the music.

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
So just a little update, Its growing on my wife a bit due to the comments we are getting from other boaters, it has been all positive. Now some people can be just being nice but the ones who have taken the time to talk to us about it seem genuine of their complements.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Cool, glad you both like it now!

Going back to you first picture, I bet if you showed us the entire back end of the boat it probably wouldn’t look as busy as just the cropped picture.

Jim