• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ponce Inlet sept 26-oct10

McMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone around this area? Maybe a disappearing island meetup?

We live in Daytona. We can also do Silver Glenn Springs it is about a 40 minute trailer from Daytona and a 40 minute boat ride and is fresh water. we can also do disappearing island, gets crowded there are a few different sandbars in this area that are very nice. Let us know when you are in town

Will do. We have a house in the shores across from Westminster by the sea. I'd like to check out silver Glenn springs for sure.

T minus 9 hours till departure from PA. Hurray for two week vacations.

I am going to squeeze in a day these two weeks are crazy for me, My son is coming home from Afganistan (army) on 7 or 8th I gotta be in Georgia to help his wife get settled back in, they just bought a new house, I will try to get together with you for springs, prob by myself. Would you care if we went to springs without my boat? We will make it work:) Safe travels

Absolutely we can take my boat. Just let me know what day and we'll make it work. Text is best. Please tell your son thank you for his service. Don't worry if you end up with too full of a schedule. We get down there twice a year and can catch up in May :thumbsup:

That's awesome thank you. I will tell him.

Hey @McMark! I'm in Ormond Beach and frequently go to disappearing island. I typically go to the shoal just across the channel. It's quiet, calmer waters and is a ton of fun. I've also been looking at doing a lake trip. Have you thought about going to Winter Park (Lake Maitland) or Belle Isle (Lake Conway)? Both lakes are gorgeous.

I will be out at Disappearing island tomorrow around 11 ish right off the channel close to the inlet almost right across from the lighthouse.

Hey @McMark! I'm in Ormond Beach and frequently go to disappearing island. I typically go to the shoal just across the channel. It's quiet, calmer waters and is a ton of fun. I've also been looking at doing a lake trip. Have you thought about going to Winter Park (Lake Maitland) or Belle Isle (Lake Conway)? Both lakes are gorgeous.
We also go to the shoal across from disappearing island. Have not been to those lakes but would be interested in going some time. We go frequently to Silver Glen. Would like to plan a group outing to the Glen. We are really busy the next two weeks but should be more available by middle of October.

Damn just saw this or we would have came out also. May just go out on St Johns River

@greg - I want to see the difference in noise & handling of your '15 vs. my '11.

Hoping to get out on Sunday for a little bit. I'll look for you guys if you're out.

We will have to try and meet up at disappearing Island and I will take you for a ride on my super quiet boat lol. Next 2 weeks are out for me.

Been watching this thread and hoped to make it out to meet up this weekend, but I fear I won't have my scupper replaced in time. :( Enjoy!

Heading out Tuesday for most of the day. Probably Wednesday also, then work around the house Thursday and Friday.

We're headed back to Pittsburgh early Saturday morning.

Back