• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Possible "2015" pics

Where is the big dealer release?

The boats pictured above are on there way to the 2015 dealer show. Not sure if I can say where, so I won't but it's in the states.

That's what I thought. We are only days away from finding out!!

The official release to the dealers is the night of August 19th, and they will be up on the site on the 20th. The video from boating mag saying they will release them on the 17th is incorrect.

I think that "we" need an invite as 'media' for the 2016 unveiling. @Bruce @Julian we need to get this done!

Gosh darn it!!! Ya got company next year then!

@Murf'n'surf, you are the closest to this years meeting!

I read that the tower is forward sweeping and the low speed handling issue has been corrected. Guess we will see what they did.

The official release to the dealers is the night of August 19th, and they will be up on the site on the 20th. The video from boating mag saying they will release them on the 17th is incorrect.

For the past few years, it's been on the websites Sunday, some dealers put them on there facebook pages too.

edit, your right it looks like the 20th

http://yamaha-product-premiere.com/

Looks like a different design for the AR240....yes/no? Difficult to tell with shipping cover attached. I have heard the 242's will be 25' in length from a local dealer.

It almost looks like the bow may be a little shorter by the pic. Probably just because the cover is on it.maybe moved the windshields a little forward to create a larger cockpit and swim deck area...??

Kinda looks like the top hull line flows from the window straight back to the transome, giving it a taller stance that could also make the front look shorter as you mentioned.

Playing w/AR240 pics..... Isn't the 2015 front end more straighter toward bow?

cov_zps7d895f37.jpg
effd3c52-2f9e-44ef-bf12-9008504bea3f_zpse2590d6a.png

Playing w/AR240 pics..... Isn't the 2015 front end more straighter toward bow?

cov_zps7d895f37.jpg
effd3c52-2f9e-44ef-bf12-9008504bea3f_zpse2590d6a.png
Sure looks like it to me, maybe they straightened it out gave it a higher freeboard... Looker different to me

I would like to go to an unveiling as well.

Looks like a taller freeboard and the swim deck not so close to the water, could be an illusion in that pic.

Back