• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Potential New Buyer

nf22

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Every dealer I’ve seen online for the 2018 limited SE is giving the same price for the most part of $67,999. I’d love to get that boat in blue for a decent discount. Guess I need to start making some calls.... She’s a beauty...

hamsammy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
When we purchased ours, it was between the 242 limited e-series and the 242X. After figuring out how much it would cost to upgrade the stereo and integrate ballast (not integrated into the Connext software but physical switches), we decided to spend the extra $5000 to get the X.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Every dealer I’ve seen online for the 2018 limited SE is giving the same price for the most part of $67,999. I’d love to get that boat in blue for a decent discount. Guess I need to start making some calls.... She’s a beauty...
Where are you located? I'm in the Atlanta area. My local Yamaha dealer (Park Marine) has some 2018 242LSE demo boats. I just purchased one (my first boat ever) for 11k under MSRP. With some extras added on like mooring cover, safety package, 5 year YES warranty and they will keep the boat until I tell them to deliver it so I save on storage.

They still have more demo boats left. Mine had 6 hours of usage. There are some with a bit more usage but will also be more discounted