• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Proud owner of a New (to me) 2012 Sea Doo Challenger 210 SE

NSAviator

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Speedster
Boat Length
I just got this boat! Only been out once but I’m a big fan. Got it from a dealership in Louisiana sight unseen. I am a little pissed cause their photos and description said it was stored indoors, and basically brand new. That may have been true with the previous owner but they def have been storing it outside for a while and its dirty as hell in all the storage compartments. But alas, seems to work fine. Anything I should be looking out for?

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board, that's a good looking boat,

geierb387

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
We did the same thing about 4 years ago... Bought a 2010 210 challenger sight unseen. We bought it right, had to drive 6 hours to get it, we were a little worried but in the end it worked out very well! To get it back into tip-top shape we put about another $1000 into what we had originally spent. Only had 28 hours but have been sitting for a couple years, ours needed a good cleaning as well. Once cleaned up it looked nearly new, and we are please only spending $1,000 on getting it where we want. The issues were, bad battery even though they said it was brand new, needed a new horn, new stereo, new trailer tires and an oil pressure sensor.