• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Quick Portage Meet up! 6/11/16!

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm game for whatever! Figured on less cruisin and more beach bummin but my kids usually sleep on the drive anyways!
Yeah, I think I'm down for the beach bumming too! I will burn my tank almost empty prior to ending my weekend so I can trailer down for Bimini on empty! I'm getting her ready!!

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well guys, unfortunately there has been a change of plan on my end for this weekend and we're not going to be able to make it up there. Apparently I was not supposed to go north this weekend, since all of my plans for this weekend have fallen thru. Oh well, life goes on.

I hope you all have a great day/weekend and if I don't see any of you before, I'll see you in Shelbyville. I can't wait!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Bummer man! I just got my tower back on and everything! Just for you! Ok, well, maybe more for me...
But that stinks. Take care of what you need to do and get it done before Shelbyville!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Possible thunderstorms with winds out of the west up to 25 knots and waves 1-3 building to 2-4.
Is it just me and @shane hric now?

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Changed to winds sw at 1-3' waves until afternoon when it turns out of north and jumps to 3-5 with occasional 7'

BryanW

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I hate to say it but I'm out for this round as well. I reviewed the weather options with the wife and daughter. When they heard >50% on rain, and building waves they opted to head south. I'll let you know the next time we are headed to the big lake, and hopefully we can connect then. Knowing my luck by not going you guys should have beautiful weather regardless of the forecast ;-)

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Changed to Cedar Lake due to weather!
Will be eating at Sandbar grill for a late lunch.
Probably back to my house with anyone that wants for some pizza or grilling etc and a little boat work!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
20160611_140404.jpg 20160611_140401.jpg
Cedar Lake party cove.

BryanW

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Looks like a great day, I'm assuming that far north Cedar Lake has a sand bottom? Wife enjoyed the day on Monroe, but craves a bottom that's not rock or muck :) Next time from the Indiana south contingent.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Looks like a great day, I'm assuming that far north Cedar Lake has a sand bottom? Wife enjoyed the day on Monroe, but craves a bottom that's not rock or muck :) Next time from the Indiana south contingent.
It actually is a bit mucky but the party cove area is much sandier. No beaches though. I prefer to get out on the big lake but that's not always possible!