• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Quick speaker tower mounting question.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Directions on the tower are extremely vague. I will drill the holeto mount the speaker to the tower, but where do the wires go? It has another hole about 2 inches behind it, but if I use that the wires would get pinched between speaker bracket and tower pole.
Please advise!20150923_195636.jpg

You have the freeride tower? The speakers are made for that tower and should go through the bolt into the tower. Move wires up to the center hole and into the speaker.

Center hole is where the bolt goes through.
Found a little thing online that says to drill another hole.

Thought the speakers had hollow bolt with wires coming out of them into tower.

Well, the bolt goes all the way through to thetop of the tower so pprobably not.

Oh guess I had different speakers. It was a hollow bolt to tower clamp then into tower on mine.

Probably the double speakers? I just got the single ones for now. Upgrading to somethingelse when I see what the kIds like to do most.

Back