• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Raleigh boat show pt 2?

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just got this in my email. WTF? Just a Chatlee thing?

unnamed.jpg

I saw an add on this as well recently. Thought it a bit soon. Dorton arena is small. Could be a one man show ?!?

I haven't paid attention the past couple of years but we used to have 2 boat shows in town with one being at the Fairgrounds. In Dortan and the other Expo building. Always was pretty lame.

Not sure was this one is. I did find this below. Not sure why Chatlee would be at an RV show ???

North Carolina RV Dealers' Association RV Show in Raleigh

February 20 - 22, 2015, at the Raleigh State Fairgrounds

The fairgrounds in the brick building next door to dortin arena. Thats were the boat show was in the past (small/cramped). Dortin arena is the building with the funky roof. Old bb-ball center

Dortin. Dortan. Dorton....??

I have been over there where they had boat shows in the 3 buildings. Dorton (or whatever) and the 2 metal Expo buildings just to the west. Not the old brick building.

part 3? really?

chatlee.jpg

Thats a very toit building for a boat show

Perhaps Chatlee should talk to a customer when he shows up at the boat show with his checkbook in hand. I literally had my checkbook in my hand and they just ignored me. All for the best, I got a good deal from a good dealer and am a happy Yamaha owner!

Yeah that was my experience in 2007 too. Bought elsewhere. They haven't changed.

When I was looking for a new 212x in 2012 Chatlee kept trying to sell me a used V6 Stingray. I took my business to Performance East in Goldsboro and got exactly the boat we wanted for a few thousand less.

Performance East FTW! I have bought 3 Polaris ATV's from them and my AR240. They will continue to get my business. The owners just built a house in Emerald Isle and we see them on the water often. I have yet to visit their new location, but have been by it several times on the way to Busco Beach ATV park.

Yeah that's who I bought from, actually out of the old Greenville location. I'd love to find the cash to buy a new 24 and I would be heading over their way for sure...

I tried dealing with Chatlee before I bought my Seadoo. They lost my business then and forever. I guess if they weren't so *insert random negative adjective here* I'd be in an AR190 right now anyway. Everything happens for a reason...

Back