• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Remove Bench Seat

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Anybody figure out a way to quickly remove the bench seat? I need more room for the girls to dance. Im trying to make the small boat work. Single guy problems :winkingthumbsup"

LakeTravisBear

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I took mine out and put a 90qt igloo cooler with a seat pad on top and use it as a bench or take it out to fish.

adamsrotors

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
keep it, and slide this under. it's literally perfect:
Great for cooler storage, not so much for hot chick dancing space :D :D

I drove my 190 around for awhile with a "less than attached" bench. I simply had the bolts loose on the inside. With those loose, you could put the seat off pretty easy, including when you sat on the edge.

I would think we could work something up to make it a "quick disconnect" type of system to allow your lady friends room to shake it up.