• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Replacement OEM parts for 2020 model boats

gwrace1

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
When we took delivery of our 195S two of the SeaDek mats on the transom were damaged. Looked like someone had walked and poked holes and scuffed them up with something on their shoes. The dealer captured pictures and has ordered replacements from Yamaha. But were being told today they are on backorder for months. Anyone know of a suitable replacement or a parts source that may have them in stock?

Last edited:

Compatico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Jetboat Pilot
According to their site, they don't have exact matches to the stock Yamaha "seadek" mat:

Cool Gray Over Black is OEM Color Match for 2020 195 Models (Note: Cool Gray is slightly lighter in color than that of the OEM pad but is a very good match and should not be noticeable considering it is separated by the engine compartment)

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
According to their site, they don't have exact matches to the stock Yamaha "seadek" mat:

Cool Gray Over Black is OEM Color Match for 2020 195 Models (Note: Cool Gray is slightly lighter in color than that of the OEM pad but is a very good match and should not be noticeable considering it is separated by the engine compartment)
Yeah I got the step pad from them and honestly I can’t tell the difference.

gwrace1

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

I purchased the transom and engine cover step through mats from Jet Boat Pilot. They are a very good match. Also easy to install.
The mat issue on the boat is nothing critical. It's just a little disappointing that the dealer had 8 weeks advance notice to get the boat ready. We purchased in Jan and took delivery at the end of Feb. I even had them take pictures of the boat and they did not notice the issue. I'm wondering if it happened during prep.