• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Replacement Table Stanchion

HailMary

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
OK, So I have made of few of these - they're replacement table legs for late model (2014+) 21 and 24 foot boats. The original OE PN is F3H-U4814-01-00 ( or PN form back of part is 75342-38). There are a few different table legs, so be sure to check which one fits your model boat. This is designed to replace the OE PN above.

These are powder coated carbon steel, that are hand cut, hand welded, hand assembled, and hand coated. They're not as pretty as the more expensive original equipment stainless pieces, but they're functional. As long as it doesn't get soaking wet, they should last a nice long time. I'm asking $99 plus $4.99 shipping.

Soon I'm going to be offering a mount very similar to this, with a butcher block tabletop, and even sooner, the original idea grill mount for the port and starboard mounts.

I've got many colors colors available, and can do other colors as well. I've also made these available (even though I only have a few to ship) so that I can take orders (be warned, it make take a few weeks if you order after the initial ones are gone). Please click the link below to place your order and/or get on the waiting list.

Let me know if you have any questions.

John

Last edited:

HailMary

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here are some more pictures...

Attachments

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Link does not seem to be working right. It says the page is unresponsive...

HailMary

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hmmm... Wonder if it is my side or something. Still spinning.... Sounds like a neat idea, so I wanted to check it out.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Update: Worked here on the other computer. Must be something wonky on the other one. Sorry for the ring...