• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Replacing impellers in yamaha ar210

Well, haven’t run her since installing the new impellers, and they’re the exact same impellers, so I’m sure it won’t be any better than it was at the beginning of last season. I sucked up a bunch of rocks in a shallow area late last summer, and it really jacked up the leading edge of the impellers, so it’ll be a lot better than it was at the end of the year, but probably no better than it was at the beginning of the season.

I'm looking to changing my impellers over to stainless. Should I be replacing wear rings also? Any tip? Do's & dont's?
Hi. How much is it to do this?

Back