• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Rhodan Anchor Trolling Motor?

TommyB

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Anyone run a Rhodan on the FSH? I have a 2018 190 and looking for pros/cons. Is the supplied mounting bracket sufficient? Thanks in advance.

Elliott

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am not familiar with the brand; it could be great. However, it seems to do the same things that Minn Kota and MotorGuide do, and in the 24V 80# thrust model it appears to more expensive than my Minn Kota. Minn Kota and MotorGuide can also communicate with some chartplotters; the Rhodan website did not denote this feature.

I hope some one else will have more specif information for you.