• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Rims & Tires Replacement

Jmland

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Replaced my rims and tires on my 2018 242x It’s kind of a different look from what the traditional aftermarket rims and tires you see. Also added a Fusion Bluetooth remote for my radio works really good Connects really fast to radio. Just makes it a lot easier when going to the next track or song when underway I know volume control is right there on the joy stick but changing tracks kinda pain on touch screen when bouncing. See pics of rims and Bluetooth remote

Attachments

ross l

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Rims look good. What size are the tires? 215 75 14? Where'd you get them? TY

ZGhost

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Looks great! What size? How much $? Where from?

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Looks great! What size? How much $? Where from? X2

Jmland

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Ues 217 75 14 I got them through Shadow trailer they are on the internet everything 4 rims and tires 825.00 they will ship them to u They are also a distributor for rims and tires for a lot of companies so there is a lot to offer on their website check it out take care

Jmland

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Looks great! What size? How much $? Where from?
Shadow trailers check them out there on the website basically I got 825 and rims and tires go on the web they are distributor for rims and tires they will ship to you take care