• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

rocker switch for bildge pump

Kross

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The rocker-switch for the Bildge Pump fell off and blew out of the boat. I can't find just the switch cover, without ordering the entire switch. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks

- Kross

That sucks...I recently tossed my entire old helm with all the switches and gauges...they were a little weathered but would have helped you out of the switch was the same as an 05.

Check out ebay seller great lakes skipper. He has a ton of Yamaha parts really cheap. I replaced the entire dash and the vinyled enclosure for cheap a few years ago.

Found his store

http://stores.ebay.com/Great-Lakes-Skipper

Ahhh...nevermind, doesn't look like he has many parts for our boats anymore...Probably bought out a closing store or something and has sold everything.

The switches are manufactored by Carling. I don't remember what style your switch covers are but if you search "Carling Marine Rocker Switch Cover" you will probably find what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Kind of like the look of these, and they have all different colors.

s-l500.jpg

Back