• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Rotax Shop Manual

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
A few people have requested the shop manual for the Rotax power plants. Here you go. I will link this thread on to the repository.

*Document removed due to possible copyright issues, sorry*

BobJohnson

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Should post this or a link over in the rotax section. Thanks for putting this on here!

Elio195HOI

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
That's Great! thanks for posting, been waiting a long time for this.

Kevin J

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length

AlexS

Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Just what I was looking for. Thank you so much for posting!

Dthiss

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
Very useful, thanks

sdavid

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
I would like the Rotax Ace 1630 300hp service manual for my 2019 scarab 195

Last edited:

BeitzDUB

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Thank you very much for this!

pltsman45

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
I am having trouble finding a lot of the Service parts in this manual. Most of the parts have P/N's that I can't match or find anywhere on the internet. Does anyone know how/who has most of the parts? Is it a call to BRP? I can find some parts but they do not have the same part #. The Rotax 1503 4-tech is this a common engine in most sea doo's? Are the parts interchangeable?

Thanks

geierb387

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Any idea where I can get an ACE 300 shop manual?

FreshSalt09

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
I am having trouble finding a lot of the Service parts in this manual. Most of the parts have P/N's that I can't match or find anywhere on the internet. Does anyone know how/who has most of the parts? Is it a call to BRP? I can find some parts but they do not have the same part #. The Rotax 1503 4-tech is this a common engine in most sea doo's? Are the parts interchangeable?

Thanks
I ran into the same problem trying to troubleshoot my issue. I found that Crowley Marine is a good source for specific part numbers. You can click though the diagrams to select parts and they “should” be the Rotax number. I did find that the MATS sensor was incorrect. I ended up having to call Crowley and Rotax to get the correct number.

Regarding Sea-Doo interchangeability, some of the parts are in fact the same. In my case, the MATS sensor. I’m not a boat technician, so I can’t speak to all of the parts.

-FS

Yudier549

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Anyone has a wiring diagram for seadoo ibr system, 2017 scarab 195 throwing a lot of ibr codes