• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Rotax Shop Manual

treeder

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
Anyone find the Ace 300 manual? Why are these manuals so hard to find??

Yudier549

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
They want you to end up at the dealer that’s why

rudyv1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
Thank you for this!

Lunarvrx

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Also looking for Ace 300 Shop Manual.
I wish to get the 300 ACE shop manual as well.. I wanted to have it included with my custom boat order. My Chaparral dealer said it is not available. The owners manual has many errors and omissions and in any case is no substitute for a shop manual. For example it calls for drown mode for distributing storage oil in the cylinders when winterizing but does not say how to do it. The old method of holding the throttle crank open is impossible as that part is totally enclosed. Woe is us Scarab Glastron & Chaparral Rotax 300 owners! LOL

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I have a copy of the 300 ACE manual but to large to attach. There is a FB Chaparral Group you can join to get a copy of it.

Mxgirl1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
A few people have requested the shop manual for the Rotax power plants. Here you go. I will link this thread on to the repository.
how about the 250 4 tec?

Lunarvrx

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
A few people have requested the shop manual for the Rotax power plants. Here you go. I will link this thread on to the repository.
Thanks - It is for the 300 ACE model of Rotax that I wish to obtain. Someone said it is available on the FB Chaparral group, however I have not been able to find it there.

Lunarvrx

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I have a copy of the 300 ACE manual but to large to attach. There is a FB Chaparral Group you can join to get a copy of it.
I am having trouble finding it there on the FB Chaparral group.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length

Attachments

Lunarvrx

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Thanks. But when I find the files list it includes several manuals but not the ACE 300 - closest one I see is a 1999 Chap Owner with Wiring.
This is on the Chaparral Boat Owners Club - Is there another FB group out there that I am missing? with a slightly different name or something?

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Thanks. But when I find the files list it includes several manuals but not the ACE 300 - closest one I see is a 1999 Chap Owner with Wiring.
This is on the Chaparral Boat Owners Club - Is there another FB group out there that I am missing? with a slightly different name or something?
Yes, Click on the "Once a member" highlighted in blue (in my last post) or put this in your browser: Facebook Groups

You should see what is shown in the picture.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length

Reno Rob

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
Looking for a shop manual on the jet pump and reverse bucket. The one for the Rotax covers engine items only. Any help would be appreciated. TIA.

I do not believe my reverse bucket is locking up in the forward position.

2017 Scarab 195 HO, 250 HP Wake Edition. Nearest service center is 3 hours away.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Looking for a shop manual on the jet pump and reverse bucket. The one for the Rotax covers engine items only. Any help would be appreciated. TIA.

I do not believe my reverse bucket is locking up in the forward position.

2017 Scarab 195 HO, 250 HP Wake Edition. Nearest service center is 3 hours away.
Here try this one. Lots of great info. Keep in mind I have a Chap but the powerplant is the same on a Scarab.

Mayu74

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
Hi everybody, I'm new to this forum, my name is Fred and I live in France in the Alps. I've owned a Scarab 215 Impulse HO since 2018 (excuse me for my English ...) I hope I understood the rules of the forum correctly
I mainly navigate on the lakes : Léman (swiss), Bourget, Annecy (not far from the Mont Blanc massif)Thank you for the quality of this forum, I really like reading you and I learned a lot for the maintenance of my boat !! We are very few in France to own jetboats but I'm happy to have bought this type of boat !

CE75BB06-85F9-4F2C-B8F3-59E44EBB4181.JPG

Mayu74

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
Here try this one. Lots of great info. Keep in mind I have a Chap but the powerplant is the same on a Scarab.
Hi Dean,
I saw the document you uploaded to Note, I wanted to print it but I no longer have access to it today, would it be possible to send it to me? This is exactly what I was looking for for the maintenance of my Scarab. Thank you

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Hi Dean,
I saw the document you uploaded to Note, I wanted to print it but I no longer have access to it today, would it be possible to send it to me? This is exactly what I was looking for for the maintenance of my Scarab. Thank you
Hello and welcome to the forum! Ton of great info here with knowledgeable people to help keep you safe AND on the water. Please post pictures of boating adventures as we all love pictures especially from other countries.

Here is the link to download the manual. It'll be active till 5/11. Good luck and let us know if we can help.

Mayu74

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
Hello and welcome to the forum! Ton of great info here with knowledgeable people to help keep you safe AND on the water. Please post pictures of boating adventures as we all love pictures especially from other countries.

Here is the link to download the manual. It'll be active till 5/11. Good luck and let us know if we can help.
Thank you again, yes this manual will be very useful to me! I would put some photos and if ever someone from the forum comes on vacation in our region, it's with pleasure that I will make you discover our lakes! (they're not as big as your home, but there is a bit of fun!)
Bye
Fred

BEE84B0D-1391-4E04-B225-24AAAFACA3C2.jpg IMG_0041.JPG