• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SAD DAY FOR US

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
My wife and I said goodbye to our boat today. We are older and it became too much for me to handle by myself. I’m not ready to give up life on the water, so we purchased a 2023 FXHO. I still have items listed in the classified ads, so I will stay on the forum for as long as I am welcomed. Thanks to all for the great advice and guidance over the last 2 years. This forum is second to none.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@RobbieO You are always welcome here. You have a jetski now. To stay or go is a decision you will make. Plenty of us started here and moved on to different boats, I am proof of that. Good luck with your new watercraft.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
One thing that is being offered more and more by bruswick for infrequent boaters is the boat as a time share model. Here in Houston they have a big club. Cheaper than a full boat and you get a few weekends worth of ownership. Something to keep in mind for those looking for less commitment.

Best of luck!!!

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
@RobbieO You are always welcome here. You have a jetski now. To stay or go is a decision you will make. Plenty of us started here and moved on to different boats, I am proof of that. Good luck with your new watercraft.
Thank you. Obviously I would like to stay. I'll be sharing my new adventures with the Waverunner. I had a few 2 stroke skis in the past. This should be fun, and less challenging for me physically.

NorCalBoater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
What were you using the boat for?

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

DonJohnsMusic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Sorry to hear about that, but happy that you are still getting out there! I’m having health problems myself and my wife was wanting to cancel our trip to Fontana Lake, but I insisted, I’d rather feel bad being on the water than sitting at home! I love to see folks staying active, life is too short, got it do it when you can! I wish you happy times on the water!

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Sorry to hear about that, but happy that you are still getting out there! I’m having health problems myself and my wife was wanting to cancel our trip to Fontana Lake, but I insisted, I’d rather feel bad being on the water than sitting at home! I love to see folks staying active, life is too short, got it do it when you can! I wish you happy times on the water!
Thanks! We are currently at the lake for a week enjoying our new waverunner! Much easier for me and the wife is enjoying it, but misses the boat