• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Scarab 2019 Stereo (Premium Edition)

Slammedpremium

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Just received my new 2019 Scarab Wake 215 and I was excited to receive it.

My stereo system was less to be desired. It look like kids assembled it and after another trip back to the dealer, the stereo still doesn't work. It's the subwoofer behind the passenger is not working still. Does any know which amp that wires up to?

The wires are all over the place and my expectations were slightly dropped on the quality of the assembly and cable management under the cockpit storage area. Was a little disappointed about the overall quality.

If anyone has expertise in this matter any advise would be great.

Thanks.

Need A Vacation

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
The sub is run off the mono amp, which is the smallest of the three.

The other two amps should be the same size.

sdavid

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
I have had the same issue. I have a 2019 scarab with the 300hp ace motor and kicker amps. There is a wiring harness that seemed to get swapped when put together by scarab. coming of the radio the connector should go to the extra open connector wrapped in the zip tie bundle. check it out,

gRobi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
I had similar problems with my 215 (wrong and missing connections on new boat :eek:) in THIS Thread JET Boat Tom postet a connection diagram for a Scarab 215 with Touch that helped me find the problems in no time.

Slammedpremium

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
So the boat came back from the dealership today and they fixed it.
They were awesome about it!
It's great to hear it actually work, we had a dead wire in the transom area for the rear speakers and the wiring harness was a complete mess but it's fixed and we get to put a few hours on it tomorrow at the cottage.
Thank you for replies and help.

Need A Vacation

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
@Slammedpremium

Glad they got it sorted out quickly.