• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Scarab cover options?

Robert Sands

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Awesome, thanks a lot guys. Glad to see it's not something special you have to go through the dealer for.

Rtimleck

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Awesome, thanks a lot guys. Glad to see it's not something special you have to go through the dealer for.
Just purchased the trailering cover a couple weeks ago. It wS a thousand bucks plus tax to get it shipped over here. The cover fits nice but they could have done a couple things different.

Robert Sands

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Ya, we pay extra for everything and most of this stuff is coming from the states. Who did you go through for the cover?

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Just purchased the trailering cover a couple weeks ago. It wS a thousand bucks plus tax to get it shipped over here. The cover fits nice but they could have done a couple things different.
@Rtimleck Pictures please! Is it the Scarab cover?

Capt. Disaster

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Here's a pic of my 215 with the trailer cover (I don't have the two poles in place since the cover was only put on for night). Really happy with it - fits well around the tower, the Velcro is really good quality, especially for the openings for the cleats, and it fits snug. 65mph no problem. And no ugly domes all over the boat for the mooring cover...

Attachments

Dan Erdman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Here's a pic of my 215 with the trailer cover (I don't have the two poles in place since the cover was only put on for night). Really happy with it - fits well around the tower, the Velcro is really good quality, especially for the openings for the cleats, and it fits snug. 65mph no problem. And no ugly domes all over the boat for the mooring cover...
And no problems with the cover while traveling on the highway at speeds around or above 70?

tomfoolery

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
I have no issues with my cover.

JusFlyinBy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
And no problems with the cover while traveling on the highway at speeds around or above 70?
I've towed mine up to 65 mph with no problems. You can ratchet that thing nice and tight.

Scarabgreg

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Impulse
Boat Length
I would not use the snap covers to tow on the highway. Mine came loose and tore about 20 minutes into the drive going 60 mph.

AlanCamou

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length

Hi where do you buy this one piece full
Cover? What is the type or description to order it?