• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SCUPPER QUESTION 2015

jwells

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The dealer is telling my scupper was broken but I remembered a discussion on here somewhere about replacing it with an aluminum or metal on that people said was better. Does anyone who has done this can tell me where to buy it and and what its called exactly. Thanks for any help

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I am sorry as I am driving and on a phone but great write ups in our fans section

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I see that you have a 2015 ....... I thought that Yamaha switched to a SS Attwood scupper several years ago?

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
very strange especially with your scupper being above the water line,
why were they even in the bilge compartment ?
maybe they meant the rubber flapper that prevents water going into the scupper was broken?

jwells

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not
very strange especially with your scupper being above the water line,
why were they even in the bilge compartment ?
maybe they meant the rubber flapper that prevents water going into the scupper was broken?
Sure why they noticed it I didn't but I have had to have the pumps pulled because of spider cracking around them so I guess that's when they noticed or they broke it