• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SE Wisconsin has a Yamaha dealer

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
It appears Skipper Buds in Pewaukee is now a Yamaha dealer. I drive by there quite often and noticed a semi loaded with a few new Yamahas parked in their lot yesterday. Checked Yamaha's site and sure enough they are now listed as a dealer. They also sell Scarab and Glastron, so comparing jet boats there should be pretty easy when shopping.

Even though I haven't been back to the dealer since I bought my boat 3 seasons ago having this dealer 3 miles from me would be a lot more convenient for parts/service than the hour and change to the previously nearest dealer.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow, that will be convienant for you if you ever need warranty work.

You're right, being able to compare all three brands of jet boats side by side would help make up a lot of people's minds. Years ago we went to a dealer to look at buying a new Sea Doo boat and ended up falling in love with the Yamaha boat that was sitting on the same showroom floor. 8 years later we're still happy with our decision. ;)

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Holy cats! That is great news! About 10 mins from my house.

I used to store my boat at their off-water stacker. Decent folks there. I did occasionally get that "oh, you have a jet boat" vibe from them. LOL. Well, at least they came around.

Have not yet had a need for significant maint / repair help. But it is good to know they are nearby if / when I need them.

Last edited:

robbo3

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Whoa, I didn't see that one coming. I used to store my boat there as well and would get the same response as @GTBRMC

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I did some further digging, and it looks like Skipper Buds in Madison also carries Yamaha now. Didn't find anything about Milwaukee or Oshkosh.